Friday, August 10, 2018

Hello Sunshine



The Jumping Dolphins exclusive die from Cheapo Dies was the focal point for my card today.



I started out by die cutting the dolphins from white cardstock and coloring them with Copic markers.



I hand drew the background and colored it with Copic markers and added highlights using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker.  The design was based a much smaller stamp that I have.

I recently received the WR Memory Keepers Happy Jig and thought that would be perfect to use on here. It was fun creating my sentiment out of wire and will definitely be creating more things with my new toy.

A couple strips of washi tape finish off this card.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Anne, this is stunning!! I love the scene you've created for the dolphins!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

Lovely card, Anne. Love the sparkly sunshine behind the dolphins. So summery! Enjoy your weekend.
Lena
xxx