Monday, February 18, 2019

Enjoy




Hey everyone, today I'd like to share my first post using The Stamp Doctor dies and stamps.  I created this fun card using the Coffee Cup Cake Stamp set and the coordinating Coffee Cup Cake Die set.


To start off, I stamped my cupcake, the cupcake topper, the cherry, and coffee mug with London Fog Memento ink as I wanted a "no lines" image.  After die cutting each image out, I colored them with Copic markers.



After the cupcake topper was colored, I stamped the little "sprinkles" on top using Memento ink (Rich Cocoa) and VersaMark.  I added Rose embossing powder to the VersaMark and heat set to create the pink sprinkles.   Pop dots were added to the back and adhered to the cupcake base.  The cherry was also pop dotted for even more dimension. 

Another cherry was added to the center of the mug.  Glossy Accents was then applied to the mug to give it more of a ceramic look. 

I die cut the large spoon from the Coffee Cup Cake Die set and heat set it with Silver Detail embossing powder.  To insert the spoon into the liquid, I cut a small slit with my exacto knife.



The mat was created by stamping the word Enjoy and the cherry randomly over a piece of white cardstock.  Copics give the cherries color and were used to give more color to the background.

A deckle paper trimmer was used to cut the yellow mat.  Then it was dry embossed using a Tonic Studios embossing folder (Simple Stripes).  Then all the layers were adhered together.






In addition to creating the above card, I also die cut and embellished the Card Easel Die. After die cutting from heavy cardstock, I dry embossed it with a Sue Wilson Designs embossing folder (Rambling Blossoms) and then added Nuvo Embellishment Mousse (Burnished Bronze) to bring out the de-bossed areas.  There are so many different ways to make this simple die cut unique to what you want.  I see lots of possibilities 😀!

Here is what the Card Easel die looks like showcasing a card:




2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Anne!! I love how you added the spoon!! The easel is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Yummy! Fantastic stamps and die set, Anne - your colors are wonderful! Love the hand sstamped background. I now understand a bit more about The Stamp Doctor - hope you enjoy the team and have a lot of new products to play with! The products look awesome! They are so fortunate to have you! xx