Thursday, April 4, 2019

Bunny N Bear


I have a sweet card to share with you featuring The Stamp Doctor dies.  I used the Bear/Bunny Paper Piecing Dies Combo set.  This includes the Bear (main die), the Bunny Add-On, and the Bear/Bunny Bow Dies.  You can get these individually or as a combo and I highly recommend the combo.  You could also rearrange the bunny ears and make him look like a puppy dog.  As you can see, this is a pretty versatile set!  Lovely Lattice Dies were also used to complete my card.






For the bunny, I die cut patterned paper and added flock to his ears and nose and glitter to his toes and hearts on his feet.  The snout is pop dotted and so are the tops of his big feet.  The set comes with feet (see the bear), but I thought the large part of his ears looked like big floppy feet, so that's what I went with and just added the toes.

While I was die-cutting, I noticed that the negative space between the large floppy ears looked like a carrot, so I cut it off to include some greenery and colored it with Copic markers.  I added a small slit in one of his paws and slid the carrot through.  I fussy cut some big buck teeth so he could eat his carrot! 😁



The bear was die cut using double sided adhesive that was backed with white cardstock.  Once I had all the pieces, I began to add different colors of flock to each piece.  I added glitter to his toes, his bow, and the hearts.  His snout and feet are also pop dotted for added dimension.  He's so soft and fuzzy, just like a real teddy bear!

The lattice and double Hello (shadow and main word) come from the Lovely Lattice Dies set.  I die cut the lattice twice to add behind each of my images and added Copic markers to the main part of "Hello" to give it an ombre look.  I added a few sequins and a double bow to finish off my card.

Until next time 😀.......

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

4 comments:

Annie said...

Such a cute card and I adore the dies x Using the flocking really adds to the details and texture looks lovely xx

TFS and best wishes Anne x

Huge hugs
Annie x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Anne!! I love the dimension you've added to the bunny and bear!! They're so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness!! This card is just as sweet as can be! Love it!!

Ellibelle said...

So cute and creative. Love these critters!