Friday, May 31, 2019

Anime Mia


It's the last Friday of May and that means it's time for the Scrapper's Delights Anime New Release.  There are three images you can choose from or, you can choose the VIP Deal where you not only get the three new release images, but you also get the Zodiac Gemini.  You can only get these with the VIP Deal.




I wanted to use Anime Mia for my project today.  I printed her on white cardstock, colored her with Copic markers, and then fussy cut her out.

I die cut two Paper Rose Stitched Square Frames, one medium that I colored with green chalk and one large that I colored with a Copic marker that matches her dress.

I added a sentiment and another Paper Rose die cut (Wheat and Grass Border) that was die cut from gold glitter paper.

This is such a bold and vibrant card that I decided it didn't need anything else.

Be sure to check out the Scrapper's Delights store and join the Facebook Fan Page Progressive Freebie Challenge (just ask to join) and the monthly Challenge Blog.  You can also get lots of inspiration and check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog.

I'll be sharing a Zodiac Chibi release with you next Friday, so I hope you come back to check it out.

Until next time.....


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! You colored her so beautifully!! I love the wheat grass you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

Lovely card, Anne. She's adorable and your colouring is beautiful!
Enjoy your Sunday.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations