Friday, August 2, 2019

Birthday Girl {Scrapper's Delights VIP Deal - Virgo}


Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights


I'm sharing the new VIP Chibi Virgo image and she's adorable!  


You can only get this image if you purchase the VIP Deal Bundle.


Not only do you receive all three of the Chibi New Release images, you also get this exclusive Chibi Virgo image and a ton of additional elements!  This Zodiac Bundle is definitely the better way to go (in my opinion 😀).

For today's project, I used a number of the elements that are included in the VIP Deal - the frame, the presents (which I copied and resized quite a few times), the main image, and the flowers in the banner.  I also added digital paper for my background.


After printing the image, I colored her with Copic markers and added a bit of glitter to her wand and the stars on her dress and shoes.  I also added some shimmer to the bows, the flower centers, and the frame outline using Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers.

After fussy cutting out the entire frame with the banners, I layered this on top of a die cut piece from Sue Wilson Designs (Background-Swirly Vine).  The glittery bow is also a die cut from Sue Wilson (Finishing Touches-3D Mosaic Itty Bitty Bow).

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.






3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Anne!! She's beautiful!! I love her hair and eyes!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Beautifully colored, Anne! Lovely shading in her hair and dress!

Lena said...

She's adorable, Anne.Love how you coloured her. Your banners and other beautiful die cuts perfectly showcase this cutie.
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations