Friday, August 30, 2019

Tennis Tess


Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights!  Here are the three new Anime images for this month "Don't Forget, Cheerleader Stacey, and Tennis Tess":


The best deal is the Anime VIP Deal Zodiac Bundle. In the  where you receive all three images plus the Anime VIP - Virgo image and lots of design elements to go along with the image.  (Since this is my star sign, I'm especially partial to it 😀.)


For my project today, I used Tennis Tess.  I created the background using digi papers and used both the image and the sentiment that comes in this file.  (You also get an image that automatically has this sentiment with it, but the placement wasn't quite right for what I had in mind.  So you get lots of options to choose from.)


I colored the image with Copic markers and added Wink of Stella to her blouse.  I love the soft sparkly look it gives this.  I also went over the printed sentiment with a silver metallic pen for more emphasis.

The backing papers are all from Tonic Studios as is the die that I used in the corner of the gold paper. 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.  We'd love it if you played along in our Blog Challenge each month.  You can find out details about our Progressive Freebie Challenge on our FB page for even more chances to win free images.


Until next time.....






4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Anne!! Tennis Tess is gorgeous!! I love the embossed gold background!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Beautiful design and coloring, like that sentiment!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Tennis Tess is fabulous! The blues and golds are a winning combination!

Lena said...

She's a cutie for sure, but that gorgeous embossed background ... WOW! Gorgeous!
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations