Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fairy Pumpkin House {Lavinia World #12}


Hey everyone,  Lavinia World Challenges #12 begins today.  The theme is anything goes using a stamped image (rubber or clear, but no digis).  Lavinia stamps are always welcome 😀.  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.

Today's card shows some fairies tidying up their pumpkin house.  I've combined several Lavinia stamps and dies to create my scene.

I've used the following Lavinia stamps:

Three Dancing Fairies
Snail-Miniature

I stamped a bunch of  the Three Dancing Fairies in various colors of VersaFine Claire and cut them out using my Scan N Cut machine. (I think I made close to 50 - so quick and easy!!).  I did the same thing for the Snail - Miniature, but used VersaFine Claire Nocturne for these and didn't stamp as many.  Now I have a bunch of both of these for future cards 😁.


The pumpkin house is a die cut from Tutti Designs (Pumpkin Fairy House) and is also carried at Lavinia World.  I used white cardstock to die cut the pumpkin house and colored it with Copic markers.  (I love how one of the fairies is riding the snail.)

The stars are a Spellbinders die (Tim Holtz Swirling Stars) and the maple leaf frame is another Tutti Designs die (Maple Vine Frame).  The card base and outer die cut frame are both by Tonic Studios (Ornate Frame Layering die set).  A few Nuvo sequins give this fall project a finishing touch.

Be sure to share your projects with us on social media:

STORE ** CHALLENGE ** FACEBOOK ** INSTAGRAM

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore

Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!


Now it's your turn to join us. You have until Nov 4 to upload your projects to the Lavinia World Challenges #12 for a chance to be the winner of the $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.




Until next time......




11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely lovely! The colors just POP! Sweet card!

Julie Odil said...

Anne, you have the knack for combining dies with stamps. I love the bright colors of this. It is beautiful!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

This is an amazing scene! Love all of the details.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun scene, especially the little fairy riding the snail - super cute!

jimlynn said...

Magical looking and so beautiful!
Lynn

Alina Florea said...

I absolutely adore this card! So whimsical and fairytale-ish :) Looovveeeee it! Hugs

Lena said...

Hi Anne. When your fairies are done cleaning their house, please send them over my way :-) Love the combination of dies and stamps you used. I also love the rich warm colours of this card. Just beautiful!@
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute scene, Anne. I have not used my little snail or caterpillar yet. Great ideas for them! The combination of die cuts and colors is sweet! Hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Anne this is beautiful! I love how you incorporated the fairies with that Pumpkin Fairy house die and that Maple Vine die is just perfect on your card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh Anne, what a fabulous card! For many years, i have said i would use my machine to cut out my images and i have procrastinated and just hand cut them, i need to try, i love what you did!

NanaConnie said...

It's a perfect fairy house, Anne, and I adore the fairies, too! Those die cut leaf borders really accent the autumn aspects of the card and I just know the fairies are going to be lighting lanterns in their tiny houses to stay warm during the crisp, cold nights. Beautifully done!