Friday, November 1, 2019

Chibi VIP Sagittarius {Scrapper's Delights}




Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the November and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights.

I'm sharing the Sagittarius Zodiac from the Chibi VIP Deal Bundle.  You can only get this image, along with tons of other elements, if you purchase this Zodiac Bundle.  You also get the Chibi New Release images as well!


I used a number of the elements that are included with the VIP Zodiac Bundle to create this card. I also added digi paper for the background.






After printing, I colored the image with Copic markers and cut out the image using my Scan N Cut, adding a small border around the edge.  I added a few Twinkle Goosebumps from Queen & Co. as a finishing touch.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.

I'll be sharing the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights on the last Friday of the month (Nov 29).



Until next time.....


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card. Super cute image. I love the Fall theme and colors!

Lena said...

What a lovely card, Anne. Love the card design, the cute image and the beautiful warm colours.
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations