Monday, June 15, 2020

Birthday Shaker Window




Hey everyone, I have a fun shaker card to share with you today.  I used the Queen and Co. Birthday Squares Bundle die set and added sparkles and sprinkles to the various windows.  Although it is sold out when I last checked, I think it's such a versatile set to have and could be used for almost any occasion. 

This was a quick and easy card to put together and the recipient LOVED it.  In fact, they couldn't quit shaking it. 😂

I heat embossed the stamped images, all of which came with the kit.  I also added a little bling using some Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers.


On the inside, I added a Tonic Studios die cut (Retro Birthday) and stamped more of the balloons and heat embossed them.



Until next time.....


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful card! Never thought about putting more than one shaker on a card!

Donna said...

I don't believe I've ever seen a multiple shaker window card, how exquisite Anne!

Lena said...

What a fun and happy card. I'm not surprised the recipient loved it. Love all the different elements you added to your shaker windows. One window on a shaker card is beautiful, but to have multiple windows is just awesome! :-)
Have a great day, and stay safe and healthy.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations