Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July




inside


Hey everyone! Today we celebrate July 4th here in the US and I created a few cards for some friends.

The die is from Divinity Designs and is called Quilted Triangles.  I think this is so versatile and I have lots of other ideas for it as well.

My sentiment was computer generated and die cut using a MFT Die-Namics die (Skinny Strips).

As you can see, the insides were also decorated.  I added a small Spellbinders white die cut tag (Labels 4) in the center of each for my message.  (Sorry, I forgot to take a photo.)

All of the patterned cardstock is from an older Echo Park paper pad.  I added a bit of sparkle to different areas using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker.

Here is a close up of each one.  





Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!




Until next time.....



4 comments:

Gretchen Wilson said...

They are all beautiful! Happy 4th!πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lena said...

What a wonderful set of cards, Anne. I bet your friends loved them. This looks to be a fun die - need to go take a look. Thanks for the inspiration and enabling :-)
I hope you had a great day, my friend.
Stay safe and well.
Hugs,
Lena

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, these are gorgeous! I love the bold red bringing out your patriotic theme. That die set is amazing! I keep promising myself to invest in it, and then forget. Happy Independence Day! xx

Donna said...

These are stunning and I agtee, you can do so much with this die! Hope your holiday was great!