Monday, September 28, 2020

Boo-tiful Shoe

  


Hey everyone, Halloween will be here before you know it, so I decided I needed to get a few cards made.

Today's project uses the following dies:


I die cut the shoe from white cardstock and outlined the die onto the patterned paper so I could fussy cut it out.  


I had one idea in my head but once these were die cut, I changed my mind and decided I wanted the entire shoe red instead of just the sole. My trusty Copic red took care of that issue for me.  To emphasize the red sole, I added Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder (Currant)


I also added Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder (Plum) to the spider webs and Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder (Raven) to the shoe buckle and the dangling spider.


Next for the sentiment, I chose the new Spooky Boo die as I thought it would pair well with the shoe. I also wanted to scatter several more spiders around the card. (I might have gotten carried away with all the spiders 😄)


Here is one final look at today's Halloween card:


Head back to the Dies R Us Blog tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration from the DRU Inspiration design team.

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

click below for:




Thanks so much for stopping by.



2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What fantastic, fun dies, Anne! I know you are happy to be sparkling with glitter again, and these colors look amazing on your pretty card! Love it! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun! Love all the little spiders and the added sparkle!