Monday, November 23, 2020

Fall Foliage {Fairy Stamper}


Hey everyone, happy Monday.  Today I'm sharing a new project created for Fairy Stamper.  I used a combination of Fairy Hugs stamps, Fairy Hugs glitter, and Lavinia stamps.


I started off as I usually do....with a piece of white cardstock.  I used several different ink pads and blending brushes to create the background scene. Once I was happy with this, I stamped the Fairy Door Large and the Mini Frog using black ink. The heron was stamped with a blue/grey ink pad.

I then added the leaves to the tree using the second stamp that comes in the Fairy Door Large set. I stamped the leaves cluster in reds, oranges, yellows, and greens for a nice fall looking tree.  I added color to the tree and door using colored pencils.  For more color and sparkle, Iris glitter powder was added above the door.

The heron was stamped so that he was standing at the edge of the pond.  I highlighted certain areas of the heron with gel pens.

To get that sparkle on the water, I added a brand new product called Fairy Hugs Confetti Glitter.  This is a mixture of different sized particles, giving everything a really unique texture and look.  This confetti glitter is the same color as the microfine Pixie Dust glitter powder that we all love.

Come join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!


Until next time,



2 comments:

Lena said...

Lovely Fall scene, Anne. Love all the colours on the tree and the lake looks wonderful!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love your Fall tree! Those leaves are amazing! The Confetti glitter looks very cool too!