Monday, November 16, 2020

Waterfall Purse {Fairy Stamper}

 


Hey everyone, it's Monday and time for a new Fairy Stamper project.  I used this super cute prototype template that was created by Bonnie, one of the design team members. Hopefully it will be available in her shop soon (We Are 3 Digital Shop). 

Once I had the pieces cut out of white cardstock, I used the Fairy Hugs stamp Waterfall and stamped the image on the front panel.


I knew I wanted to color the image with Copic markers, so I stamped the image with Memento ink (London Fog).  I also used Copics to color the tassel and the purse straps. The purse clasp and hardware were colored with a Nuvo Glitter marker.

Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder (Pixie Dust) was added onto the top portion of the tassel and in different parts of the water as a finishing touch.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!


Until next time,

1 comment:

Lena said...

This is so pretty. Makes me want to get my die out and make more of these purses. They're super cute and your waterfall scene is just lovely!