Friday, May 21, 2021

Stormy Seas {Tutti Designs}

 



 I've used the following Tutti Designs dies for today's project:
Seashell Lighthouse - Tutti-533


Ship in a Bottle - Tutti-442


Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangles - Tutti-681


For this slimline card, I started out by die cutting the card base from white cardstock and then used stencils to create my stormy sky and sea. Next I die cut the Seashell Lighthouse from white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.

The Ship in a Bottle actually has multiple pieces within this single die. I only wanted the ship, but I saved the other pieces for a future project. This was also colored with Copics.

Then came the easy part of adhering everything to a black cardstock mat and then to my final card base.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:



Thanks for joining me today!   

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What beautiful dies, Anne, and a great story of encouragement! Huggers, de

Lena said...

What a fun card, Anne. I can feel a bout of sea sickness coming on. I love the sea but can't imagine being tossed around in a storm :-) Beautiful story telling on this card. Love it!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena