Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy birthday

 


Happy Birthday America! Although I did create a 4th of July card for a friend, I didn't take a photo of it before I rushed to get it in the mail. I thought this birthday card would be a good substitute.

This is another Betterpress Letterpress plate from Spellbinders. This set comes with both the plate for the letterpress as well as dies to cut out the individual letters and the birthday sentiment. I colored the letters with colored pencils.

The background is a Spellbinders embossing folder from their monthly embossing folder club. Although it is called "Waves" and was designed for water themed projects, I thought it also looked like leaves. I blended a light yellow/green ink onto the raised areas for color. I also added a few sequins to finish it off.


Until next time, 



No comments: