Thursday, July 6, 2023

Thank You

 


This quick and easy card uses the negative portion of a die cut. I participated in the Concord and 9th C9 Summer Camp 2023 event (my third) a couple of weeks ago and one of the projects needed a couple of black "thank you" die cuts. I though it would make a cool card front to repeat the sentiment. I saved all the little inside letter pieces so I could add them back to the card front. 

To create this, I ink blended their new Dragonfruit ink to a 4.25x5.5 card base. I went from dark to light and then dark again.  I love all the C9 inks and this one is so vibrant.

Once the card front was inked up, I adhered the black negative piece, along with all the little pieces. I also die cut the sentiment out of white to adhere into one of the negative spaces.

Easy peasy! The only hard thing about this card is making sure your thank and you is evenly spaced on the cardstock. I eyeballed that, so it was even easier 😆.


Until next time,



No comments: