Saturday, September 16, 2023

Autumn Greetings

 


Hey everyone, I had so much fun playing with the new Hero Arts monthly project kit. The classic kit includes inks, a die, layering stencils, stamps, and more.

For this project, I die cut everything in white cardstock and blended the inks that came in this kit. I kept the negative piece from the die cut and inked it yellow and then stamped my sentiment.

I wanted a faux shaker card, so I added dimensional tape to the focal layer so that  the greeting was recessed onto the card base. I added some sequins and a cute button to my sentiment strip.

I'm entering this into the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero: September 2023 Challenge.


Until next time,



4 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

I love that you used the die without the stencils - gorgeous ink blending! Thanks for joining in with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Donna said...

Stunning fall card Annie!

Essie said...

so pretty! Thanks for joining our Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Anne! Happy January to you! I am dropping by to leave a "pity" comment LOL - no, seriously, I am posting about as frequently as you are these days! It's a beautiful die, and really a great kit all around with those amazing autumnal colors! I forgot to ask you if you have a season of autumn where you are in TX - or is it a lot different than TN? I love the shading you have achieved on this pretty creation! huggers, de