Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday challenge

PaperTreyInk is celebrating their 3rd birthday. (The info about this can be found here.)   Although I just recently discovered this company and don't own any of their stamps (yet), today's contest let you download images to make a card.  I used my airbrush system with Copic markers to color in the sky and grass.  I masked the parts I didn't want colored.  I also used Copic markers for the house and balloon.  Then I decided Flower Soft (Polar White) would be great for my clouds so they would be nice and puffy.   Autumn Flower Soft was used on the sun because the shades of orange and yellow were perfect for a hot sun shining down and Spring Medley was used for my flowers all over the grass and by the house.  Although this is a birthday card, it would also be great for Valentine's, anniversary, lots of possibilities. 

No comments: