Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guest Designer Spot at DTD



Did you ever want to be a guest designer on a design team?  Well, TODAY is your lucky day!  Head on over to Dude Time Doodles to find out all the info.  You'll be able to download a FREEBIE stamp and then see what you come up with.  (Hint:  you'll be able to see what I did with him on Saturday - so be sure to stop back here).  I can't wait to see what you come up with (and I will be checking : )  )


Mark your calendars for the upcoming events at Dude Time Doodles:
     Saturday, 11/13: Operation Write Home Blog Spot  (I'll have something here too!)
     Monday, 11/15: 50% off sale at Bonibleaux Designs
     Saturday, 11/20: Inspiration Challenge
     Mon/Tue 11/29 & 30: New Release Blog Hop


I'll keep a schedule posted on my side bar too, so you'll never have to miss an event! 

No comments: