Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Spirit(s)


It's time for the first Wednesday Dude Time Doodles challenge and it's a fun one.  The theme is to show us your holiday spirit.

Well, what better way to show your spirit than with spirits?  Santa loves stopping at our house because he gets something other than milk and cookies to help fortify his trip around the globe.  I chose to make a Christmas tag with a portion of the O' Christmas Tree image to make sure Santa knows he can carry the rest of the bottle with him.

As you can see from the close up of the tag, I colored it with Copic markers and Spica Glitter pens.  This angle really shows off the glitter you get with these pens (love them).


You'll have one week to show the Dude and Dudettes your Christmas spirit and I can't wait to see what you create.  Just remember, your creation must be for a Dude.  You don't have to use Bonibleaux Designs digital images, but it makes us extremely happy when you do.  Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team came up with for you this week.

Glitterbabe's is our wonderful sponsor for this challenge.  The prize will be two free images from Glitterbabe's store, three if the winning participant uses a Glitterbabe image.




Copics used: G40, G82     E40     Spica pens: red, gold, lemon, olive


9 comments:

Alyna said...

hi
cute bottle tag :)

Linda Simpson said...

Anne the tag for the bottle of wine is great. Love it!!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Awesome Anne! Love the idea of Santa sipping as he speeds from house to house!

McCrafty's Cards said...

I like your holiday spirit Anne, ;o) I love the tag
Kevin xx

Dawn said...

Great little tag Anne! I love how you caught the sparkle of the glitter!
I hope Santa shares when he stops by my house!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Michelle B. said...

Bring on the SPIRITS! Great tag, love the sparkles!

jimlynn said...

Great idea and so pretty! Love this.
Lynn

CG said...

I love this design...so classy yet fun. Makes me feel very merry!

Cleota said...

Lovely. Can I have some of that wine. Maybe it will help me sleep tonight!