Monday, July 8, 2013

Nothin' But Net


The Die-Versions July New Releases are now available and the theme is Sports.  I've created a center step card using the new Basketball and Net Whispers dies as my focal point and the Jersey Sweet Petite as an embellishment.  All the papers are from Echo Park (All Star) and the awesome basketball player is a digi stamp from Dude Time Doodles (which sadly, is no longer in business as they made great "manly" images).  Copic markers were used to give everything some color.   A Little Lime Die-Versions font created my title.

Head on over to the Die-Versions Blog and our DV Facebook page to see all the new releases for July and the awesome projects created by the design team.

12 comments:

rachel said...

this is fabulous Anne - great to see the old dude there too! Hugs rachel xx

Eret said...

It looks awesome, Anne! Your coloring is fabulous and so is the card. Love it!
Hugs
Eret

Tammy said...

Fun card Anne and very creative! Love the wonderful basketball court for the fun DTD image!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a creative card Anne! Love the Basketball court, using the step card.

Gerlinde said...

So cool! I'm always looking for sports themed cards for my grandsons! Love the combination of the Die-versions and Dude Time Doodles!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic masculine card! Love this little guy and miss all the DTD images so very much! Love your card.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

I love this card Anne! The image is fabulous and the die cuts are brilliant.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anne Harada said...

Are you kidding me? This looks like a published piece, I can't believe you created it with paper and a little coloring! Very crafty and artistic! Anne, could you pm with your address? I made something for you! You are such a faithful follower and I'm grateful for all your comments.
Hugs,
Anne

Patricia St Martin said...

So creative, super job with step card and making it a basketball court and your coloring is so stunning.
Hugs, Pat

Julie Z said...

Too FUN Anne!! Love how you made the court as your backdrop - really everything about it is great! Really cute card!

nwilliams6 said...

Super die and it works so perfectly with that old DTD image (I so miss that place!). Fun card my friend! Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome guy card, Anne...perfect for a basketball lover!!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love all the diecuts you used!!!