Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Bike


Die-Versions just released 15 new spring themed dies and today I'm showcasing the new Spring Bike die.

This is a pretty quick and easy card to reproduce.  I started out by die cutting the Spring Bike twice, once in black cardstock and once from cream cardstock.  I fussy cut the basket and flowers from the cream piece and colored it with Copic markers and Spica glitter pens.  This was then adhered on top of the black die cut piece, giving the basket and flowers more dimension and creating a focal point.

The sentiment, which is from the Across the Miles rubber stamp set by Sparkle N Sprinkle, was stamped onto vellum with VersaMark and then heat set with Black Detail embossing powder.


10 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your card, so fresh looking!

Donna Ellis said...

wow! I thought the flowers were a die cut, too, until I read that you fussy cut them - beautiful design, and so happy, Anne! I like the distressing around the red dot panel as well! hugs, de

MiamiKel said...

You are so very talented with those fussy cut flowers - I thought it was a die! WOW! This entire card is just so fresh and cheerful and love the bright pops of color - spells Happiness indeed! Blessings ♥

Jessica K said...

I love this card Anne! So spring-y! :) Great job!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Anne!! I love the bike - I'm going to need that die now!! The flowers look amazing!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Love the bike and basket of tulips. Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Very pretty card, love the polkadots, perfect background!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute Anne. Great design.

NanaConnie said...

What a great card using those fab die cuts, Anne! Love that paper behind the bike and the flowers in the basket. :-D

Lena said...

Lovely card, Anne. Beautiful tulips - gives the feel of Spring and I think we are all waiting for it now :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations