Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Girls Rule


Hey everyone,

Today I'd like to share a fun card I created using a digi image and digi papers.  The image, the stack of books, and "girls rule" paper is from Tiddly Inks. You can find the school girl image and the girls rule digi paper in a set called School Girl and Extras.  The stack of books to her right is also a digi image from Tiddly Inks, but is no longer on the website.  I actually copied/pasted the digi image twice and reversed one of the images so that I could make the stack of books even taller.  Everything was colored with Copic markers.

  


The frames around the focal point are dies from Sue Wilson Designs (Shadow Box Collection-Stitched Square Peg Board).  The rose and leaves are Spellbinders dies (Bitty Blossoms).  The leaves were given a bit of color using Distress Ink (Twisted Citron).  Mini Prills (Tu-Tu Pink) give the flower center a bit of color and dimension.



I'm entering this in the Tiddly Inks Challenge (anything goes).  Tiddly Inks is also having a design team call.  The call ends on Jan 31 (tomorrow).  So if you'd like to apply, you need to hurry.  Here is a link to all the details.  Good luck to all who apply 😃.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's so cute!! I love the colors and pretty flower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

I love playing with layers of digitals, Anne. Your school girl creation is amazing! Fabulous rose and great contrast with the chalkboard background. Hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great coloring Anne! Love that big pile of books that you created!

Lori Kobular said...

Love it!! Girls do Rule!! Such a fun image!!

Rene said...

LOVE this card!!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
Rene

JanR said...

Fabulous card! I love the bright colours. Thanks for the tip about stacking the books. And thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Lena said...

This is such a fun card. I've bookmarked it for an idea come August when I make "Back to School cards" for my lil granddaughter and son-in-law :-)
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena