Friday, July 26, 2019

Anime Graffiti Jill



Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights!  There are three new images plus two great background "Wall" options to choose from.


As always though, the best deal by far is when you purchase the Zodiac Bundle VIP Deal!  You get all of the new releases and you receive an exclusive zodiac image that you can only with this VIP Deal.  Plus tons of design elements to enhance your projects.






For my project today, I used Anime Graffiti Jill and the Wall 2 option (from the Zodiac bundle).  I colored the image with Copic markers and added some glitter to her pants.

The die cut embellishment (Memory Box-Savanah Border) was also enhanced with the same purple glitter as the pants.  A few Nuvo Sequins are the finishing touch.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.  We'd love it if you played along in our Blog Challenge each month.  You can find out details about our Progressive Freebie Challenge on our FB page for even more chances to win free images.


Here is a Sneak Peek at the upcoming Chibi New Release on August 2.



I'll be back with something I created using the Zodiac VIP Deal - Virgo.  (She's adorable - not that I'm biased or anything, being a Virgo myself 😁.)


Until next time....


1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Anne!! I love the image!! The colors are all so beautiful!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts