Friday, July 5, 2019

Chibi Leo {Scrapper's Delights VIP Deal}


Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights.



Today I'm sharing Chibi Leo and you can only get this image if you purchase the Chibi Leo VIP Deal.


This Zodiac bundle is the best deal by far.  Not only do you get all of the Chibi new releases, you also receive this cute Leo and 27 additional design elements. Plus three quick print sheets.


I combined nine of the elements for today's card.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then added glitter to the circle and to the word "Leo", which I resized to fit on the bell.

I found the perfect patterned paper at the local big box store that had lots of Zodiac symbols on it.

Scrapper's Delights is having a DT Call.  This is a great group of people to work with!  You can find all the details here!


Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.

Here is a sneak peek of what's coming up in the Anime New Release on July 26.  Mark your calendars now :-)







3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! She's so beautiful!! I love how you colored her!! Her hair looks amazing!! The starry background is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great coloring, Anne. The background is so cool too.

Lena said...

Wow, this is so cool :-) Love how you coloured this Leo cutie. And all sparkle and the stars, wow! Love all the words you used to describe your Leo, they're spot on the money - and I think that headstrong beats them all!!! :-) My daughter is a Leo :-)
Have a wonderful evening, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena