Friday, July 12, 2019

I Love Pizza {Scrappers Delights Progressive Challenge)





Scrapper's Delights hosts a Progressive Freebie Challenge on Facebook each month and this month the image is this cutie called I Love Pizza!




When I saw her, I knew I wanted to create a mini pizza box to go along with her.  (These are SO simple to make.  You can find the directions here.)  I decided to use a basic cream cardstock to create my pizza box.  I found several free pizza themed clip art to embellish my box with.



One of the things I love about digis is the ability to layer the images on top of one another (using the .png version).  That's exactly what I did.  I used one of the free clip arts as my background for her and then layered her on top.  I also printed the same background piece again for the inside bottom of the box.



I colored her with Copic markers and added a touch of Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers to her hair and on the star on the pizza box.  You can really see the sparkle on the angled photo.





4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Anne!! I love the sweet image!! She's gorgeous!! The pizza box is awesome!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MiamiKel said...

Oh how cute! This is one delicious card - and a create pizza box card! Fun!

Lena said...

How fun Anne! Love the cutie and the pizza box. Great creative idea. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so clever! She is so cute inside her own pizza box! Well done!