Thursday, August 15, 2019

Moon Fairy {Lavinia World #7}


Hey everyone, a new Lavinia World Challenges begins today.  The theme is anything goes using stamped images (no digis) and the winner will receive a gift certificate to Lavinia World!

For my project today, I created this double rolled frame for my Moon Fairy image.




After stamping the image with Memento Ink, I colored the wings and the moon with Copic markers.  I used colored pencils to add color to her hair.  Once the wings were colored, Glossy Accents was added for shine.  The background was also created with Copic markers.

I really wanted the moon and stars to sparkle, so I added bright yellow glitter to these areas.  



For the backing mat, I used a dark blue card stock and stamped it with the Stars Miniature stamp and VersaMark ink. Once the VersaMark dries, it leaves a nice subtle watermark.





Now it's your turn to join us for the Lavinia World Challenges #7.  You have until August 26.  If you use Lavinia stamps in your project, your chance of winning the $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World doubles 😀.  Be sure to check out the awesome projects by the Design Team too - you won't be disappointed!



8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so stunning, Anne!! The double rolled frame is so creative and I love how it showcases the gorgeous moon fairy!! You've colored her so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful fairy - love her wings! Great effect on the rolled frame.

Lori Kobular said...

Wow Anne! I love that double rolled frame you created! I have never seen one like that before and it is gorgeous! That Moon Fairy is beautiful and I especially love her colorful wings!

Julie Odil said...

I have not seen this rolled frame before Anne, but it makes your card so striking. I love this!

Steph Ackerman said...

Oh, love the framing.

MiamiKel said...

Anne, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the rolled frame - very creative!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Such a clever frame and her wings??? Oh my gosh- love the stain glass effect!

Alina Florea said...

Gorgeous card! The frame is just Wooowwww! Hugs, Alina