Friday, August 9, 2019

Pumpkin Girl {Scrapper's Delight Progressive Freebie}






Scrapper's Delights hosts a Progressive Freebie Challenge on Facebook each month.  This month you have a choice of two prop images.  Either the Brick Wall prop or the Fence prop: 




I chose the Fence prop and added one of the images from the Honey Pumpkin Pie set in front.






I colored the image with Copic markers and I added Clear embossing powder to the lenses on her glasses.  (It looks a little blurry in the photo, but in person, it looks shiny.  I wanted to try this instead of Glossy Accents for the lenses, but after experimenting, I think I prefer the Glossy Accents 😀.)  The sky was created using Pan Pastels.  I was going for a spooky, dusk-lit sky.

I used the Tonic Studios Ornate Frame Layering die set to die cut each of the elements of this card.  I also added Clear embossing powder to the decorative multi-colored mat.  This also gave it a really shiny look and brightened up the entire image.  (I didn't want it too spooky 😁.)

Head on over and join our Progressive Freebie Challenge and see how you can claim your freebie image.









4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Anne!! She's gorgeous!! The coloring is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

Boo-tiful card, Anne. Love the sweet image and your colouring is amazing.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous coloring Anne! Love how you sat her in front of the fence like that. A wonderful Halloween card!

MiamiKel said...

OH my goodness, how charming! What a fun card, Anne and your coloring is super!