Friday, September 6, 2019

Chibi Libra {Scrapper's Delights VIP Deal - Libra}




Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights.

I'm sharing the Libra Zodiac from the Chibi VIP Deal Bundle.  You can only get this image, along with tons of other elements, if you purchase this Zodiac Bundle.  You also get the Chibi New Release images as well!




I combined quite a few of the 33 elements into my design.  I also printed out the rose cluster a number of times so I could add dimension to the focal image as well as create a stopper for my easel card.



 After coloring the image with Copic markers, I added glitter to the stars in the scales, the roses, the circle around the focal image, as well as a touch of glitter around her braid in her hair.  I also printed the braid portion of the image twice so I could adhere a fussy cut one on top of the main image (again giving a bit of depth to that area.

All the patterned papers, including the easel cardstock is from digital papers that I've had a long time :-).

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.






4 comments:

Annie said...

Such a sweet card Anne and I am in awe of your marvellous colouring using the copics x

TFS and Happy weekend
Annie xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Anne!! She's gorgeous!! I love the coloring!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Beautiful card and amazing coloring Anne!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the bright colors you have used here and the glitter adds a nice sparkle!