Friday, October 4, 2019

Chibi VIP Scorpio {Scrapper's Delights}


Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights.

I'm sharing the Scorpio Zodiac from the Chibi VIP Deal Bundle.  You can only get this image, along with tons of other elements, if you purchase this Zodiac Bundle.  You also get the Chibi New Release images as well!





I used quite a few of the elements that are included with the VIP Zodiac Bundle to create this card. I also added digi paper for the background and changed the texture of the paper a bit.


 Once the image was printed, I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added sparkle to her hair and the word "Scorpio" using Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers (Pink Quartz, Moonlight).

I postioned the completed image onto my patterned cards base, added a couple strips of fun ribbon, and adhered tons of Tonic Studios Nuvo Sequins to both the image and the card base. (Guess I got carried away a little 😂.)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.

I'll be sharing the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights on the last Friday of the month (Oct 25).  Here's a sneak peek of the new images :



Until next time......



4 comments:

Donna said...

This is darling, like all the stars on an already beautiful card.

NanaConnie said...

Love the marvelous colors and coloring, Anne! The pompom trim is fantastic. I have Scorpio daughter and granddaughter and that image would be perfect for either one of them. I'm off to shop for it. :-D

Annie said...

Such a fabulous card Anne x I love the background and that charming sweet girl x I too love the pom pom trim xx

Sending my best wishes
Annie xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so sweet. Love the addition of the sequins!