Friday, October 11, 2019

Warm Wishes {Scrapper's Delights Progressive Challenge}






Scrapper's Delights hosts a Progressive Freebie Challenge on Facebook each month. 

The image this month is Drink on the Run



I decided to create a fun wintery card for theProgressive Challenge.  After designing my card front on the computer using digi papers and adding the oval and sentiment, I printed it out. The image is colored with Copic markers and I added sparkly snow glitter to her collar and the outside edge of the frame.



Head on over and join our Progressive Freebie Challenge and see how you can claim your freebie image.




Until next time.....


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! You've done a fantastic job on the coloring, Anne! She is gorgeous!

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Anne, and I love that background with the snowflakes! Great sparkle with the snow glitter. I'm working on this image myself and should have it ready to post tomorrow. :-D

Lena said...

Beautiful winter card, Anne. Love the added sparkly snow. She's a real cutie!
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations