Friday, November 29, 2019

Amine Holiday Cheer



Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights!  Here are the three new Anime images for this month "Anime Holiday Cheer, Anime Hot Choc Treat, and Anime We Have Gifts".


The best deal is the Anime VIP Deal Zodiac Bundle. In the  where you receive all three images plus the Anime VIP - Sagittarius image and lots of design elements to go along with the image.  




For my project, I used Holiday Cheer. Thanksgiving in the US was yesterday, so I created a Thanksgiving card to send to a friend.  I printed the image onto white cardstock, colored her with Copic markers, and the fussy cut her out.





To create this fun fold card, I used several coordinating dies from The Stamp Doctor (Center Pop Out Card Die, Center Pop Out Card Layers #2).  I die cut the card base from a soft gold cardstock and then added my layers using some old patterned papers.  

The sentiment is an older Die-Versions die (Give Thanks) that I die cut twice - once from white cardstock and once from the patterned paper.  I saved the white cardstock die cut for another time and inserted the negative pieces into the patterned paper die cut.  This helps the sentiment to stand out.

Once all the pieces were adhered, I added my Holiday Cheer image to the right panel.  (Tip: make sure the card will still fold once you've placed the image but before you permanently adhere it.)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.  We'd love it if you played along in our Blog Challenge each month.  You can find out details about our Progressive Freebie Challenge on our FB page for even more chances to win free images.


Until next time.....



2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Anne, I love that image and all your marvelous folds on your card! Great coloring and lovely geometric paper choices. I want to try to CASE this, although it will take a bit of studying for me to figure it out. :-D

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great fold. Your coloring of the girl's dress and hair is amazing, Anne! This card screams Thanksgiving - maybe it's the turkey!