Friday, February 7, 2020

Chibi Get Well {Scrapper's Delights}


Hey everyone, it's the first Friday of February and that means it's time for the Chibi New Release from Scrapper's Delights.

I'm using the Chibi Get Well image.  You get a choice of a boy or a girl and I chose the boy.


I printed the image and one of the sentiments from my computer and fussy cut everything out.   The image is colored with Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers give color and sparkle to the letters.

The focal point is layered onto a die cut from Jaded Blossom (Triangle Card Mat die).  I cut it out multiple times from various patterned papers to give it a quilted look.

This is then matted onto a layer of glittery cardstock and finally to the blue card base.  Gemstones round out the design.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page.

I'll be sharing the Anime New Release from Scrapper's Delights on the last Friday of the month (Feb 28).



Until next time.....



1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Aww, this is so sweet! What a fun little image for a Get Well! Love the hair, especially!