Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop Winners



Thanks to each of you who left me a message on my blog post helping raise awareness about Turner Syndrome. I read every one of them and really appreciate you taking the time to leave one.

I decided to choose two winners and each person will receive a goodie bag filled with lots of fun stuff!

The winners are Brenda and Karen:




Congrats to both of you.  Please send your mailing address to icinganne@yahoo.com and I'll get your happy mail out to you as soon as possible!






3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations to Brenda in IN and Karenladd!! Thank you for learning about Turner Syndrome!

Janis said...

Congratulations to Brenda and to my crafty friend, Karen!! Yay!! Goodie bags are always so much fun. Happy Dance to you both!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

So excited to be one of your winners Anne! I loved your beautifully designed and colored card and am off to email you. thank you for participating in the hop!
kladd94803 at aol dot com