Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Little Red Dress


I was commissioned to create a card celebrating this special moment in a girl's life.  I decided to use this Dreaming Tree SVG (Darling Dress Greeting Card) for the card and I had so much fun creating this!  I used all specialty papers (all from Tonic Studios) and I have to say, it looked amazing in person.  The papers were red glitter cardstock, red brushed mirrored cardstock, embossed silver cardstock, matte mirrored silver cardstock, and vellum.

inside

I printed the information onto vellum and adhered it to the inside of the card. Instead of using bullet points for each line, I used a font that created mini hearts.

Since I had never used this file before, I wanted to make sure I knew all the ins and outs before using my specialty papers (especially since I only had one of each!).  This was my first card and I love how it turned out too.



I will definitely be using this cut file again in the future 😊.



Until next time.....


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! These are awesome Anne! The papers look so regal! Love the cut out part too!

jimlynn said...

Perfect for a quince party! Absolutely gorgeous!!
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

I love them, too, Anne! They are meticulously put together with fabulous details! Love love LOVE !!!!

laurie said...

Cute cards!!! I love the red glitter dress...so awesome!