Thursday, April 16, 2020

Best Wishes {Jan's Digi Shop}


Hey everyone, I have a quick get well card I created using the Pansies for Mom digi set from Jan's Digi Stamps.  I love her designs and the fact that you get both black and white images as well as colored images.  When I'm in a bit of a rush, I like to print out the pre-colored ones and then add a bit more color and vibrance with Copics and/ or pencils.  Also, glitter is a must. 😃




I designed my card front with my software and added digital paper for the background.  I also copied the flower portion so that I could fussy cut that out and use pop dots to add more dimension to the front of the card.

And of course, glitter was added to several of the petals.


I wanted a little something extra on the inside as well.  I created a rectangle and added another image from the set.  I added more color using some Copics and some glitter to the main flower.

Come join Jan's Digi Stamp Challenges, a monthly challenge which begins on the first Monday of each month and ends on the Sunday prior to the first Monday.  There will be TWO Winners chosen randomly and will have two weeks to collect their prize.  One winner will be chosen from those that submit a project using one of Jan's images and the other winner will be chosen from all the other entries.  Each winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Jan's Digi Stamps.  So come join the fun!

Get social with us:
Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges


Until next time.....





4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is stunning Anne! What a great make from the digis!

jimlynn said...

LOVE the dimension!!! Beautiful card Anne.
Lynn

Nancy said...

That's really gorgeous, Anne! Pansies are a favorite of mine! :o)

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, like your layering.