Friday, April 3, 2020

Love My Markers {Stampers Delights}


Hey everyone, it's time for the Stampers Delights April New Release for the Chibi (today, April 3), Kawai (Saturday, April 4), and Anime (Sunday, April 5) lines.



 Today I'm sharing a card created using the new Chibi image.


To begin this card, I created a digital background using Word software.  I added the black and white image as well as the splash of ink and one of the sentiments. I then printed it out and colored this cute little girl with Copic markers.  Glitter was added to her skirt, the heart in the sentiment, and her pom-poms.  I also outlined the image with glitter for a bit more sparkle.

Next I created a background mat using the splash of ink element that's included with the set.  I changed the colors (in Word) and then printed it out onto white cardstock.

The focal point was adhered on top of my newly created patterned paper and then to the blue card base.  A bit of paper twine adds the finishing touch.


Did you know that Stampers Delights now sells clear stamps?  How exciting is that!! And there is a special going on right now too!! Be sure to check out the bundle.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created on the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Stampers Delights Fan Group on Facebook.  We'd love it if you played along in our Blog Challenge each month.  You can find out details about our Progressive Freebie Challenge on our FB page for even more chances to win free images.

I'll be back Sunday with my Anime New Release.


Until next time.....

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a darling image and your coloring really makes it shone!

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Anne! Your coloring is wonderful, and that background paper is just perfect! What a great release! :o)