Thursday, August 13, 2020

Eden {Lavinia World #33}



It's Thursday and time for a new Lavinia World Challenges #33.  The theme is always anything goes and the winner will receive a generous gift card to go shopping at Lavinia World.

I used the following products for this card:


I also have a 🧚 🧚 🧚 SNEAK PEEK🧚 🧚 🧚  that I'm sharing with you today.  Fairy Hugs is coming out with a brand new Raven Black pigment ink pad and I was fortunate enough to try it out!  I absolutely LOVE 😍 this new ink pad.  You get clear, crisp silhouette images on the first stamping.  No need to stamp it two or three times to get your image completely covered! Both Pipin and Eden were stamped with this new ink pad and, as you can see, perfect coverage the first time I stamped it!  I plan to do a comparison video between this new Fairy Hugs Raven black ink and VersaFine Clair Nocturne as soon as the new ink pads are available.  So stay tuned for that as well.

This was actually a very quick card to put together since I used the SceneScapes pre-printed cardstock and the new Fairy Hugs Raven Black ink.   Once Eden and Pipin were stamped, I then die cut the focal point out using the Poppystamps die.

I added some color to Eden's hair and wings using the Gelly Roll pins. I also added a few accents to Pipin.  Next, I added the Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder to the berries and leaves on the die cut. Here's a close up of her hair and wings (and you can see what great coverage this new ink pad has!).


I decided not to create an easel card, so I cut off the portion of the base card that I wanted.  I wanted to duplicate the focal point with a solid color, so I picked up the pinks from the printed cardstock and die cut some pink cardstock.  I offset this solid layer with the stamped layer.

For the sentiment, I used two more dies from the set and the lower part of the Scenescape paper.   I cut my Believe in Magic stamp apart so I could stamp the words individually when I wanted to.

After die cutting the smaller part of my sentiment base, I stamped the word Believe with VersaFine Clair and then heat set it with Clear embossing powder. I added a pop dot to the back of the sentiment and added it to my card.  I also added a few dots of the Gelly Roll pen and some more Fairy Hugs Glitter to the label.


Now it's your turn and I hope you'll join us.  You can either upload your newly created project to the Challenge Blog or you can join our Anything Lavinia Facebook group and upload your project there.  

If you upload into the Anything Lavinia album, your project must include something Lavinia (stamps, paper); if you upload to the Challenge Blog, anything goes as long as you have used a physical stamp on your project.  

You can share your projects with us on the Challenge BlogFacebookInstagram, and our Anything Lavinia Facebook group:

Anything Lavinia


Play in our Anything Lavinia Facebook Group
and/or our Lavinia World Challenge Blog

 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.



Check out Lavinia World's 
YouTube Channel and their amazing video team! This wonderfully talented group creates how-to videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (and sometimes more often). Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a single one!

You have until Monday, August 24 to enter in either Lavinia World Challenges or Anything Lavinia.  The winner will receive a very generous $15 gift code to do some shopping at Lavinia World.



Until next time..... 

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a beauty Anne! Love the colors of the wings and the hair. I love the Versafine Clair Nocturne, so will be interested to see the comparison! The stamping is so clear.

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am in love with that die, Anne. I love how you used it.. the colors are perfect and it frames your beautiful scene wonderfully.

Lori Kobular said...

Anne I love the way that Poppystamp die showcases Eden! She really stands out perfectly and I love her giving some advice to the rabbit, such a fun scene! The glitter and the paper really add to the beauty of your card!

Donna Ellis said...

SIGH - how utterly gorgeous and magical! Using the precolored background was genius with this die. I need that die - isn't it incredible? Anne, your card is beautiful! hugs, de

Donna said...

This is just amazing!

Lena said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. There are so many stories that can be told from this pic. What is she telling little Pipin? Whatever it is, he's listening and giving her his full attention! Love the die you used to frame this story. Love her sparkly wings and hair. Beautifully done, my friend.