Thursday, August 6, 2020

Tutti and Hochanda TV


Hey everyone,  today I'd like to share with you some of the samples I created for the Tutti Designs shows that were on Hochanda TV on July 28.  Both of these shows feature the brand new Christmas dies from Tutti Designs.

You can catch the two shows here and here.  On the second show, I was SO excited that the presenter and the crafter gave me a shout out at the 22:03 mark regarding the above card.

The card above was created using the glitter inlay technique with the Stitched Nesting Ovals and the Candy Canes die. The glitters were various shades of Fairy Hugs microfine glitter.  (😍 this glitter.)

Here are some of the others that were shared on the shows:

This one incorporates the Snowman Silhouette and the Holiday Van.

Here I used the Poinsettia Candle and dry embossed it.  Then I colored the raised areas with Copic markers.

Here's a close up of the embossing.

For this I've used a pre-printed tag and the Holiday Grid die.

Up next is a shaker card created with the Stitched Nesting Hexagons and the Snowman Silhouette.

For this card, I used the glitter inlay technique, various shades of Fairy Hugs glitter, and the Reindeer Carousel die.

The Dotted Nesting Rectangles and the Candy Canes dies, along with matte mirrored cardstock, were used for this simple, but elegant card.

Holiday Grid, Cross Stitch Nesting Banners, and the JOY dies were used for this slimline card.
This fun ornament was designed using the Scalloped Nesting Circles and the Cones and Branches die. Lots of shimmer was added with Spectrum Noir sparkle markers. This die is so versatile and can be used for almost any season, not just at Christmas.

The Poinsettia Candle die was die cut from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I love how you can raise parts of the pine cones to add automatic dimension.

For the next two, I used the Ornament Circle and die cut it out of two different colors of mirrored cardstock. Then I paper pieced into the opposing colored frames.

This one also incorporates the branches from the Cones and Branches die.

And lastly, this quick and easy card uses the packages from the Holiday Van die and printed cardstock.  

Be sure to watch the Tis The Season for Tutti shows to see all the amazing samples from the Designers!



Until next time,




3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great batch of Christmas cards you have here, Anne. They are all super! I especially like the wreath one. So clever!

Donna said...

What a jam packed post with lots of stunning Christmas cards Anne! Thanks for the link to watch the show!

Lena said...

OMGoodness, you have been busy. What a wonderful selection of beautiful and festive cards. My wish list is growing longer and longer! Love all sparkle you added to some and the embossing you added to others. I did not know that you could colour embossed areas with copic markers. Thanks for sharing, my friend!