Monday, December 7, 2020

Autumn Fairy Kisses {Fairy Stamper}

 


Happy Monday! Here is my most recent project for Fairy Stampers.  I used the Fairy Hugs stamp called Kissing Fairy.


Recently, I created several backgrounds using a coffee filter, pigment watercolor powders, and glossy papers.  Instead of throwing out the coffee filter when I finished the technique, I let it dry and then adhered it to a piece of cardstock, leaving in some of the unique wrinkles.

I used a Tonic Studios die (Autumnal Shaker Card Layering set) to cut the card base and inserts.  After die cutting the coffee filter, I stamped the Kissing Fairy using VersaFine Clair ink and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  The heat wrinkled up the filter paper a bit more and gave it even more subtle texture, which I think looks great in person.  Unfortunately, the camera didn't quite capture that look.

Next I began adhering the various dies cuts from the Tonic Studios set.  My sentiment is from Elizabeth Crafters Designs (4 Seasons).  All of the smaller leaves are included in the layering die set.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!


Until next time,

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

The coffee filter makes a great background, Anne. Beautiful autumnal colors!

Lena said...

Your card is gorgeous Anne. I love, love the colours you used for this beautiful fairy. Awesome Fall card.