Monday, December 14, 2020

Cottage {Fairy Stamper}

 


Hey everyone! Happy Monday.  Today I'm sharing another project created for Fairy Stamper.  I created this scene using the Fairy Hugs Stone Wall stamp, and a number of different die cuts. 



I only used the one stamped image, but I wanted to show how well these Fairy Hugs stamps coordinate with many dies that you may already own.  One of the things I like about this particular stamp is that you can extend the wall in either direction quite easily  The stones are staggered perfectly so you can match up the ends and keep stamping.

For this project, I stamped the Stone Wall once with Distress Ink and then fussy cut it out.  The rest of this card is comprised of the following dies: Poppy Stamps (Proper Brick House), Memory Box (Puffy Clouds), Your Next Stamp (Chunky Grass), Sizzix/Tim Holtz (Funky Florals #3), and Elizabeth Craft Designs (Country Scapes-Woods 2).  

I die cut everything out of white cardstock and added color using my Copic markers. For me, this is easier than trying to coordinate different pieces of cardstock.  I also added a touch of Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder (Pixie Dust) to the flowers.  I love how the Pixie Dust takes on the color beneath it and just adds more sparkle.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!



Until next time,



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a pretty little scene you have created. That stone wall stamp is really cool and you have highlighted it very nicely with all those fun die cuts.

Lena said...

This is such a fun scene that you created with a mixture of stamps and dies, Anne. Cleverly and beautifully done! Awesome inspiration!
Merry Christmas
Lena