Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo-Hoo-licious Blog Hop

(outside)

(inside of easel card)


Welcome to the Boo-Hoo-Licious Blog Hop.  Hopefully, you came from Sandi, if not you can start here at Liz's blog.  She's our host of this fantastic blog hop.


For today's easel card, I used a digital image from Bonibleaux Designs and printed him out several times so I could add lots of dimension (as you can see in the photo on the left).  Eyegor is colored with Copic markers with touches of a Spica glitter pen for accents (melon).


The mat is cut with the Baroque die from Sizzix and all the papers are from Memory Box.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and thought it would be perfect since Eyegor is perched on top of a pumpkin.


When you open the inside of the easel card, you find out why he's perched on top of the pumpkin!  This really cool spider web is a rubber stamp (manufacturer unknown) that was stamped with Creative Inspirations paint (Winter Frost).  It looks just like a translucent spider web in real life.  I really love the way this turned out - if I do say so myself :-). 



Now it's time for you to hop on over to see what Tahi has created for you.  In case you get lost, here is a list of all the blog hop participants. 

Liz 
Deb 
Anne  (me)
Leslie  

Also, a special thanks to all the sponsors: 


Please check back with Liz's blog to see what the sponsors are donating and the Grand Prize.  In order to win, you must become a follower of everyone on the blog hop and leave a comment at each of their blogs.  Liz will use random.org to choose the winners. 



Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween!

Copics used: YR04, YR07, YR09, Y17, Y18, Y38, G17, G29, W1    YG41, G02    E11, E13, E15    C5, C7, C9, B29    N0, N2, N4

34 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific Anne, love the spider web, looks real!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, I love it !!!
Kevin xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Anne - that's some scary looking character! Love the easel card. Is that a quote from Winston Churchill? I wasn't a fan of History in school, but this quote sticks out in my mind.
I'm already a follower of your blog.
♥ Sandi
(afunnyladynj at gmail dot com)

Jeanette said...

very cute card. love the big cheeks on him.lol I havent made a easel card befor must try one. so thanks

Jennifer Scull said...

love the layering on the spooky guy! you did an amazing job with this card!
I love the quote, too. I've used it several times this Halloween myself. :)

Leslie-kbgirlygirl said...

Love your project Anne!! Glad to be a part of the hop with you!!

Hugs,
Leslie

Susan King said...

Great creations, love your blog.

Ashley Nicole said...

Love easel cards! This one is spooktacular and your coloring is stunning. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

Pattie G said...

Oh Anne, what a really spooky dude he is! I love how you colored the image and all of your embellishments.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

hodgins said...

What a great card!! Love the ogre! What a fun hop!!

Liz said...

Love the card Anne, TY so much for participating in this hop with me.

XoXo,
Liz
beautydecade@gmail.com
decadeofscrap.blogspot.com

suralear1 said...

Cool project. Love that image!!
TFS!
Sharon R

sweetnothingspaperco said...

I LOVE this card! You did such an amazing job and the sentiment rings true.. well, at least with me ;)
xo Lina

Stef H said...

and guys that sit on pumpkins! how fun.

happy halloween!

hugs :)

Denise said...

thanks for sharing. Love it.

Jamie M. said...

I don't know I think I fear that creepy one eyed man on the image! lol TFS

Cheryl First said...

This is so awesome! Love the easel, and your coloring on that great image is simply "to die for!" Mwah-ha-ha!

Ashley said...

Great project! LOVE the dimension! I'm your newest follower.

~Ashley
proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com

lovelymomn3 said...

so cute tfs jamie

Rhonda said...

Love this. Love Halloween. TFS

Rhonda
romanticnsmfd@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Love ur easel card...
N ur sentiment... Too funny...
Very Scared of Spiders...=)

Hugz,
ღ ∫â„“∂ηℓttâ„“ ღ

Jackie said...

great job, creepy one-eyed guy, muuuaaaahahahahaha. Love your blog, great hop.

www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com

Lisa M. Lam said...

Such a cute card. I love that the scary cyclops is scared of spiders.

Tanya said...

Cool card - love it :) New follower!

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com/

Veronica P said...

oh my gosh i love this card!!!! thanks for sharing with us....awsome!
Veronica
familyofscrappers2004 at yahoo dot com
Im a new follower...cant wait to see whatelse you "create"

ScrappinT said...

What a great Halloween card!

ziggymity said...

What an awesome card, i love that spiderweb paper! I will have to try an easel card someday! TFS

smyiow said...

Spooky little easel card! I am not gonna lie though. I have a HUGE, HUGE fear of spiders!


my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

ShersL84bed said...

Fun easel card, great job. I'm a follower of your blog.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i love easel cards this is an awesone card great job TFS (((HUGS)))

Cathy said...

Awesome!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Erum Tasneem said...

such a fabulous creation! love love love your colouring!

Linda Simpson said...

Eyegore looks fearsome and I love the spiders web, an awesome card my friend. :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my! That is a wonderful card! Love the inside! I hate spiders! Yuck!