Thursday, September 26, 2019

Flower Fairy {Lavinia World #10}



Hey everyone, I have a new project to share with you today featuring Lavinia World stamps.  That also means it's time for a new bi-weekly Lavinia World Challenges!

Today's project uses the following stamps:



To start out, I stamped the Background Scrip using VersaMark onto my cardstock.  Then I brushed Perfect Pearls (Perfect Pearl) over the ink, creating my background.

Using a stamp positioner, I stamped the Flower Fairy multiple times to get a dark impression.  Since my cardstock has texture, I really needed to stamp the image several times.  Next, the image was heat embossed using Clear embossing powder.  I also colored her wings with a colored pencil.

Once I was happy with the results, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops (Autumn Red) to create berries.  Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops was added to her wings. 

I layered the focal point onto a piece of watercolor paper.  Nuvo Shimmer Powders were used to create this berry color.

The sentiment was die cut from the same dark red cardstock using a Tonic Studios die (from kit #21).

Texture was added to the yellow mat using an embossing folder.

Now it's your turn to come play with us and have a chance of winning a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia WorldLavinia World Challenges #10 ends on Oct 7.  Don't forget to check out the AMAZING projects by the rest of the Design Team!




Until next time.....





5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful, I love making my cards for the challenge...I would like to ask though, a few years back I purchased a memory card from Lavinia stamps with many images that can be cut...are these allowed in the challenge along with a stamp? Thanks...hugs.xx[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥
Following you too.

Lori Kobular said...

I love the torn edges on your beautiful card! That background stamp looks wonderful and I love the way you embellished the blooms!

Julie Odil said...

This is great, Anne! The Perfect Pearls add a great sheen, I love the texture, and the torn edges are a great finishing touch. Wonderful card!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Super! I love all of the paper layers an the embossing is a great idea. The background stamp is perfect behind the fairy!

Steph Ackerman said...

This is great Anne. Great use of color and texture.