Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Thanks



I need a quick thank you card so I created this quick watercolor one.  This is a set from a company that is no longer in business.  I stamped the image onto watercolor paper using Archival Ink and then added color using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I added a little bit of glitter on the petals, although it doesn't show up very well in the photo.

The die cut is by Crafter's Companion and it also has a stamp set that is included with the die. I layered the die cut to make it stand out more.

Quick and easy!


Until next time.....




8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Anne! Your coloring of the flowers is amazing!!

jimlynn said...

Bright and beautiful! I've been trying to use my Zigs some too. You did great using them on this.
Lynn

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and watercoloring!

Donna Ellis said...

Quick and easy for YOU! The dahlias are beautiful! Lovely card, Anne!

Anne Buckingham said...

Lovely card. Great choice of colors.

Fairy Stamper Jo said...

Love the water coloring!! Jo A ;)

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous card Anne, love your water coloring

ScrapyHappyCrafts said...

I always admire floral cards♥️