Monday, January 11, 2021

Fairy Kisses {Fairy Stamper}

 


It's Monday and time for a new Fairy Stamper project. Today's card uses the following products: 


I also used a Tonic Studios die set (Memory Book Maker-Layered Cascade die set) for the card base and matting and an older font die set from Die-Versions (Cuppycake) to create the word "kisses".

I started out by die cutting the Fairy Hugs Background paper with one of the smaller dies from the Tonic Studios set and then I stamped the Kissing Fairy image in the center.  Immediately after stamping, it was heat set with Clear embossing powder for added shine.

I randomly added the Stardust image using VersaMark all around the focal point and then heat set it with a sparkly yellow embossing powder.

I added several more layers using the Tonic Studios die set and to finish off the card, added my sentiment.

Come join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!



Until next time,

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Anne! I have only used this die set once, and really want to make a booklet with it. Your embossed stars look magical! It's a beautiful and sparkly card! hugs, de