Sunday, January 3, 2021

Toadstool House {Fairy Stamper}


 ðŸŽ‰ Happy New Year! 🎉

Today's project for Fairy Stamper was designed for a friend to let her know I'm thinking about her as she goes though some health issues.   

The following stamps, all of which can be found at Fairy Stamper, were used for my project:

Fairy Hugs: Toadstool House
Fairy Hugs: Mini Dancing Mushrooms
Fairy Hugs: Condo Dwellers
Lavinia: Fairy Fir Tree 2

As usual, I began with a piece of white cardstock and started adding my images.  The Toadstool House was stamped first in a brown hybrid ink from Tonic Studios.  I stamped it a second time on a piece of scratch paper to create a mask.

Once the mask was fussy cut out and temporarily adhered to the original stamped image, I began to add my fir trees using two different colors of green ink.  I kept stamping until I was happy with my little house in the woods.

Keeping the mask in place, I then began to stamp the Mini Dancing Mushrooms is Versafine Clair (Chianti).  I then removed the mask and added three of the Condo Dwellers.

Next I began adding color using colored pencils and gel pens. For sparkle, I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers to different areas of the focal panel.

I ran a strip of the purple cardstock through a Sue Wilson Designs embossing folder (Rambling Blossoms) and gave it a bit more dimension using some Distress Ink over the debossed side.  The die cut sentiment is by Tonic Studios.

Come join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from the members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired, and share your projects with us!



Until next time,

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your little house in the woods - great masking! Magical card!

laurie said...

So pretty Anne!

Lena said...

This mushroom house is just too cool. Love all the beautiful magical colours. Brings a smile to the recipient for sure. Love your trees background.
Have a great day, and stay safe and healthy.
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations